There are several products that come from beehives that have been studied, including propolis. Propolis is a resinous, sticky substance that bees use to unite their honey materials together with beeswax and other resinous secretions from the bark of the plants.
This substance has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for wound healing and the treatment of a wide range of diseases ranging from pruritus and acne to tuberculosis, osteoporosis, and even cancer. Recent findings have confirmed its strong abilities against many harmful pathogens and its multiple therapeutic benefits, thanks to its proven antiseptic and antibiotic effects combined with strong anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties.
You can find it in health food stores or even get it from the beekeepers themselves. But beware if you have ever had an allergic reaction or hypersensitivity to a bee sting or bee products such as honey, there is a great chance of developing a reaction to propolis. Also, some people may cause redness, burning, swelling or fever.
1. Natural Antibiotic:
2. Strengthening Oral Health:
3. Enhances the Immune System:
4. Reduction of blood pressure
5. Treatment of farm produce
6. Fights the effects of food poisoning:
7. Get Rid of Warts
8. Fighting Ear Infections:
9. Improves skin health:
10. Prevention of respiratory infections:
11. Heals Oral Ulcers & Herpes:
* The information contained in hippieteepee.gr is informative. Always consult an expert before applying any information. The use of what is mentioned is your sole responsibility.